If you put my Insane 12-Month $100,000 PROFIT Guarantee into action and you don’t make an EXTRA $100,000 in the next 12 months, I’ll personally write you a cheque for $10,000.
In order to be eligible for this guarantee, you MUST implement the training and be able to show the following:
1. You are the legal owner of an established business entity, and were at least 18 years of age at the time of course purchase.
2. Your proof of purchase of the Persuasion Mastery Sales Course from King Kong.
3. You own a business that generates revenue via lead generation.
4. You have successfully generated sales prior to the purchase of the Persuasion Mastery Sales Course from King Kong.
5. Your business has an average lifetime customer value of at least $5,000.
6. Completion of the full Persuasion Mastery Sales Course (verifiable by King Kong).
7. Independently verified revenue numbers for the 12-month period after completion of the Persuasion Mastery Sales Course, plus the name, phone, and contact email for your external auditor or accountant.
8. Independently verified revenue numbers for the 36-month period immediately preceding the 12-month period after completion of the Persuasion Mastery Sales Course.
9. Evidence that you have implemented all recommendations in the Persuasion Mastery Sales Course. Evidence must include: verifiable third party list of all received leads, call logs and recordings (or emails when contact has been email only) to all leads to demonstrate follow-up, copies of all sales scripts and objection handling scripts used, and a complete list of all lead outcomes.
Refund Request Deadline:
You must lodge your claim within eight weeks of the conclusion of the 12-month period after completing the Persuasion Mastery Sales Course. For example, if you finished the course on 1 November 2018, add 12 months (1 November 2019) and you have 8 weeks from 1 November 2019 to apply for a refund. The course completion date is verifiable by King Kong. No refund requests will be considered if not lodged within the described timeframe.
1. “You”, “Your” and “Yours” for the purposes of this guarantee means the original purchaser of the course.
2. All currency references means Australian Dollars.
3. King Kong reserves the right to verify the validity of all refund claims made. If your claim is assessed as valid, your refund will be paid into your nominated bank account by electronic funds transfer.
4. King Kong has absolute discretion to determine whether Eligibility requirements have been satisfied entitling you to a refund.
5. King Kong reserves the right to verify the validity of all claims and disqualify any claimant for tampering with the claim process or for submitting a claim that is misleading or fraudulent. Failure by King Kong to enforce any of its rights at any stages does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. King Kong has 60 days to assess refund claims from the complete submission of all related evidence.
7. If a claim is approved, King Kong will make process payment within 30 calendar days of approval.